Here at Mastercam India, we fully embrace a hybrid model of work and believe you work best, in the most conducive environment for growth and learning. Growth and development are a top priority and we wholeheartedly believe in investing in your future to help you achieve your career goals. If you have a passion for your work, an inquisitive nature, and a pride in exceeding the expectations others have set for you – then Mastercam India may just be the place you have been looking for. We offer remuneration commensurate with skill and experience, and offer additional benefits including limited health and accident insurance.
We are seeking highly motivated Application Engineers to join our team in Bangalore. As a Mastercam Application Engineer, you will be responsible for providing Pre and Post Sales – training, technical support and application assistance to customers & partners using Mastercam software solutions in the respective region(s).
- Provide software training, technical support and application assistance to customers & partners using Mastercam software solutions, including installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate Mastercam and allied software to customers and prospects.
- Work closely with customers to identify and resolve technical issues and provide training on the use of Mastercam software solutions.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including user manuals, troubleshooting guides, and knowledge base articles.
- Work closely with the Mastercam sales team to identify opportunities for new business and provide technical support during the sales process.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology advancements to ensure the highest level of expertise in Mastercam software solutions.
- Undertake local and regional travel, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Tool Making.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in providing technical support for CAM software solutions & CNC machining, preferably on Mastercam.
- Strong technical knowledge of Mastercam software solutions and/or similar CAM software solutions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks effectively.
We offer a competitive salary package, to deserving candidates. If you are a motivated and results-driven technical professional with a passion for technology and customer satisfaction, we would like to hear from you.
Mastercam helps solve the world’s manufacturing challenges. Our software, Mastercam, is the most widely used CAM software in the world. Mastercam India is headquartered in Pune-MH, India, we are a culture that encourages and applauds personal as well as team achievements and provide a conducive environment for learning, application and growth. As an industry leader, we strive to innovate, and we partner with our resellers and customers to make the impossible, well, possible.